- Can pawns kill backwards?
- Why do they call it a rook in chess?
- What is the 50 move rule in chess?
- Can a king kill anything in chess?
- Can a rook turn into a queen?
- Can the rook kill the king?
- Can a pond kill a queen?
- Can a pawn kill diagonally backwards?
- Can the king kill sideways?
- Which is the only piece on a chess board that Cannot check a king?
- Which is bigger rook or crow?
- What’s the fastest checkmate?
- Who can kill a queen in chess?
- Can Knights move backwards?
- Who invented chess?
- Is Bishop better than rook?
- What does the name Rook mean?
- Can a king kill a king?
Can pawns kill backwards?