- How many illegal moves are allowed in chess?
- What happens if your king reaches the other side?
- Is classical chess dead?
- Can a pawn kill a king?
- Can a knight Take 2 pieces?
- Why chess is not good for you?
- Is a rook or bishop better?
- What’s the longest chess game ever?
- Is there a 13 move rule in chess?
- Is there a move limit in chess?
- Is there a 21 move rule in chess?
- What is the 20 40 40 rule in chess?
- Can a king kill a king in chess?
- How do you win chess in 2 moves?
- What happens if only King is left in chess?
How many illegal moves are allowed in chess?