- What is the old name of chess?
- Can pawns attack backwards?
- Is a rook or bishop better?
- Can the King move in any direction?
- What is the elephant in chess?
- What is the most dangerous chess piece?
- Who is the father of chess?
- Do you win chess if you kill the king?
- Can Knights move backwards?
- What is the weakest piece in chess?
- Can a pawn kill a king?
- Can a knight move diagonally?
- When can knights not move?
- Is there a 16 move rule in chess?
- Can a knight Take two pieces?
What is the old name of chess?